SRU Resound Boards - Advanced Soundproofing Systems
|Data Sheet - Walls||20/12/2018||1.34MB||download|
|Data Sheet - Ceilings||20/12/2018||3.19MB||download|
SRU Resound High Density Soundproofing Board has been designed to provide additional performance compared to more traditional acoustic plasterboard based systems. When you are looking to achieve a far superior acoustic performance in walls and ceilings then our Resound Boards will out perform most standard acoustic plasterboards.
- Only 22mm thick
- Can be used for Walls and Ceilings
- Self Adhesive jointing system
- Ideal for new builds and conversions
- Reduces airborne and impact noise
- Used to meet Part E Regulations
- 1200mm x 600mm x 22mm
- Board Weight 20.5kg
- Density 28.45kg/m2
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!