Speedline Resilient Bars 45mm x 16mm - Sound Insulating Bars for Walls and Ceilings.
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
Resilient Bars are designed to substantially improve the sound insulation of walls and Ceilings. The Resilient Bar effectively isolates the plasterboard from either the wall stud or ceiling joists. This isolation of the plasterboard effectively minimises the 'direct contact', and works to dissipate the vibration, and therefore sound which would normally be transferred from room to room.
As Resilient Bars decouple the new structure from old, they are essential in conforming with Part E of the building regulations.
- Quick and easy to install
- Almost no wastage as they can be joined easily
- 11db improvement in sound insulation
- 15-17db improvement with rockwool insulation & acoustic plasterboards
- Part E compliant
- Minamal Ceiling height loss
- Length 3m
- Drop 16mm
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Installation of the Resilient bars:
NB! - Always use the correct length of screws when installing the plasterboards to the resilient bars.If this important procedure is not followed, you may screw into the timber structure thus nullifying any advantage gained from installing the resilient bars.
- 19mm Sound plank - 32mm Drywall screws
- 12.5mm Sound Boards - 42mm Drywall Screws
- 15mm Db boads - 25mm Dywall screws
- 19mm Plank, MLV50 & 12.5mm Sound Board - 50mm Final Screw
- 42mm Drywall screws to fix resilient bars to joists
- Install the first resilient bar 100mm from the bottom up and 100mm from the top down
- Install the remainder of the wall @ 600mm centres
- Install with metal flang pointing upwards
- Install a resilient bar 100mm from both sides of the ceilings
- Remainder resilient bars @ 400mm centres
Resilient bars can be overlapped by joists and screwed in together.