MLV100® Premium Mass Loaded Vinyl - 4m x 1.22m x 10kg/m2 (31db)
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
MLV100® Premium Mass Loaded Vinyl a mineral loaded heavy layer nominally 4mm thick with a mass of 10kg/m2 specially designed to block unwanted noise. It is equal to lead of the same mass in effectiveness and acts as a thin de-coupling sound barrier in stud walls, ceilings and timber floors.Biggest sound insulation improvements can be achieved when it is used as one layer between two sheets of plasterboard.
We strive to be more environmentally friendly with our products so where possible we do not add uncessary plastic wrappings are added to our MLV Range. This does not only save you time and money on waste disposal but together we are protecting our environment and avoiding additional waste being sent to landfills.
- Easy to cut and install
- Superior Acoustic performance
- 100% Recyclable
- Effective as a decoupling barrier between plasterboard’s
- Mineral loaded acoustic mat
- Self Extinguishing
- Extra Flexible for automative use and easy installation
- 4m x 1.22m Roll Size
- Thickness: 4mm
- Density: 10kg/m2
Acoustic Performance :
- Rw(C,Ctr) - 31db
MLV100® has Many Uses.. Here are just a few
- Upgrade Mass to Light Weight Partition Walls
- Block Airborne Noise through Party Walls, Timber & Concrete Floors, Timber & Concrete Ceilings
- Block Road Noise in Car & Motor Home Interiors
- Reduce Noise in Pub and Hotel Accommodation
- Reduce Noise through Light Weight Doors
- Reduce Vibrations and Noise through Metal Roofs
- Reduce noise through HVAC systems
- Reduces noise through Service pipes
- Reduces noise in the Marine Industry- Engine Rooms
- Reduce noise in Container Rooms
Please give us a call to discuss your MLV application requirement's today!
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!