MLV50 Premium Mass Loaded Vinyl - 3m x 1.22m x 5kg/m2 (27db)
MLV50 - Premium Mass Loaded Vinyl is a mineral loaded heavy layer nominally 2mm thick with a mass of 5kg/m2
It is equal to lead of the same mass in effectiveness and acts as a thin de-coupling sound barrier in stud walls, ceilings and timber floors. Biggest sound insulation improvements can be achieved when it is used as one layer between two sheets of plasterboard.
We strive to be more environmentally friendly with our products. Where possible we do not add unnecessary plastic wrappings to our MLV Range. This does not only save you time and money on waste disposal but together we are protecting our environment and avoiding additional waste sent to landfills.
- Easy to cut and install
- Superior Acoustic performance ( Performing better than other similar products)
- Effective as a decoupling barrier between plasterboard’s
- Mineral loaded acoustic mat
- Flammability - Self Extinguishing
- 3m x 1.22m
- Thickness: 2mm - 3mm
- Rw(C,Ctr) - 27db
MLV has Many Uses.. Here are just a few
- Upgrade Mass to Light Weight Partition Walls
- Block Airborne Noise through Party Walls, Timber & Concrete Floors, Timber & Concrete Ceilings
- Block Road Noise in Car & Motor Home Interiors
- Reduce Noise in Pub and Hotel Accommodation
- Reduce Noise through Light Weight Doors
- Reduce Vibrations and Noise through Metal Roofs
- Reduce noise through HVAC systems
- Reduces noise through Service pipes
- Reduces noise in the Marine Industry- Engine Rooms
- Reduce noise in Container Rooms
Please give us a call to discuss your MLV application requirement's today!
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!