Genie Clip - Soundproofing Systems for Walls & Ceilings
The Genie Clip is engineered for superior acoustical performance in reducing the transmission of airborne and impact sound through wall and floor/ceiling assemblies. The GenieClip is a unibody moulded rubber and galvanised steel mount used to attach acoustic plasterboard's to either wall or floor/ceiling assemblies. Made from recycled components, and engineered to allow reduction in assembly weight, the GenieClip can be used as part of a regulation E system.
- Superior acoustic performance in walls and ceilings
- Quick and extremely easy to install
- Out performs most decoupling mechanisms by 7db
- Average airborne improvement for ceilings 55db
- Average airborne improvement for walls 65db
- Impact Improvement 20db
- Exceeds Part E Regulation for airborne (55db-65db)
Low Frequency Performance
Outperformance Resilient Bar
Impossible to Short Circuit
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!