Acoustic Db board 15mm - High Performance Phonestar Soundproofing Boards
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
The 15mm Acoustic Db board (Phonestar Insulation Boards) on its own has been certified to reduce Airborne Sound by a very high 36 Decibels. When the acoustic plasterboard is then added to a wall, floor or ceiling structure, the overall Airborne Sound Insulation result of the complete structure will be much higher.
The Acoustic DB boards (Phonestar Insulation Boards) reduces Impact Sound by a very significant 21dB when laid on the industry standard concrete test floor. The overall impact sound insulation result of the complete floor and ceiling structure can also be tested and this laboratory result in Decibels is denoted by Ln,w. Please note that when comparing Impact Sound Insulation results of the complete floor structure, the lower the result the better the reduction in impact sound.
- Extremely versatile soundproofing board for walls, floors and ceilings and most soundproofing applications
- Significant reduction in both impact and airborne noise
- Only 15mm thick, so minimal space loss to any area ( We also stock the 10mm Boards)
- Part E compliant
- Natural, breathable product
- Excellent with underfloor-heating
- Leaves a solid floor finish ready after installation
- 1200mm x 800mm x 15mm (18kg/m2)
- 36dB (Rw, -4Ctr) Airborne sound insulation
- 21dB (Delta Lw) Impact sound insulation
Performance on Timber floor with Resilient Bars on ceiling
- 59db( Rw,-6Ctr) Airborne sound insulation
- 56db ( Lnw) Impact sound insulation
*manufacture tested data
Cutting & Sealing Boards
The Db boards can be cut with most hand tools, be careful to keep board flat when cutting otherwise you will lose the sand. If this does happen keep a dustpan and brush to sweep it up and refill the board.
Sealing Board after Cutting
Use the specially designed tape to re seal the boards after cutting. Using a standard gaffer tape will not work as it will not get a perfect seal.
Installing the Db boards
Always stagger the joins when installing the Db boards
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!