SRU - Sound Resilient Bars 43mm x 16mm - Sound Insulating Bars for Walls and Ceilings.
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
Resilient Bars are designed to substantially improve the sound insulation of walls and Ceilings. The Resilient Bar effectively isolates the plasterboard from either the wall stud or ceiling joists. This isolation of the plasterboard effectively minimises the 'direct contact', and works to dissipate the vibration, and therefore sound which would normally be transferred from room to room.
As Resilient Bars decouple the new structure from old, they are essential in conforming with Part E of the building regulations.
- Quick and easy to install
- Almost no wastage as they can be joined easily
- 11db improvement in sound insulation
- 15-17db improvement with rockwool insulation & acoustic plasterboards
- Part E compliant
- Minamal Ceiling height loss
- Length 3m
- Drop 16mm
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!