Karma Floor Mass Panel - Direct to Joist floating floor system.
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
SRU Acoustic Mass Panel can be used for refurbishment and new build floors.It is suitable for use in new build or existing timber and concrete floors. By adding high levels of mass to the floor it is able to exceed airborne, impact and fire regulations as well as providing a new surface in one product.It has been designed as a floating floor solution meeting the acoustic requirements for Approved Document E of the Building Regulations.
· 30mm tongued and grooved board comprising a 12mm resilient layer bonded to an 18mm high density cement particle board.
· Panel size 1200mm x 600mm x 30mm
· Panel weight 30.4kg/m2
· High impact sound reduction: 21dBΔLw according to BSEN ISO 140-8/717-2.
· Test under load – BRL 2003: 23kg/m2.
· Significantly reduces impact sound and improves airborne performance
· Easily fitted with non-specialist tools
· Versatile – suitable for use with all types of floor finish
· Provides a stable, hardwearing, moisture and fire-resistant surface
· Environmentally friendly
· Low cost solution
· Minimal increase in floor height
· Lightweight partitions can be built off finished floor surface.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!