FloorDeck 37 - High Performance Structural Acoustic Floating Floor System
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
SRU FloorDeck 37 is a High Performance acoustic floor system designed to cut back on both airborne and impact noise. It’s the perfect choice for floors in poor condition that need to be replaced.
The SRU FloorDeck 37 provides both structure and acoustic protection and can be laid directly to the joist or laid over a an existing concrete floor thus saving any height restrictions. An excellent product for Architects and property Developers when converting properties into HMO's, designing new builds, property renovations and gymnasium floors. Complies to Part E Regulations
· Full support of floor loadings
· Superior performance from the recycled foam used, which represents excellent impact improvement.
· Fire resistance.
· Guaranteed quality
· Fully Document E compliance: FloorDeck 37 is suitable for many different building systems
Acoustic noise can sometimes leak through adjacent walls and ducts, in a phenomenon known as flanking transmission. FloorDeck 37mm, combined with Acoustics Tape (a flexible polyethylene seal) can help to cut this down.
Based a ceiling construction of a ceiling/floor construction of 60kg/m3 insulation between joist & plasterboard ceiling
· Airborne Noise - 46db*
· Impact Noise - 55db*
Dimensions (in mm)
· Sheet Size: 2400mm x 600mm
· Thickness: 37mm
· Weight 23.5kg
* These results are based on a ceiling construction of Sound Resonating Bars, 2 x layers of Acoustic Plasterboards with 100mm RW3 Sound Insulation
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!