Acoustic Flooring Battens - Refurbishments and New Builds.
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
SRU - Acoustic Floor Batten System is designed to reduce sound transmission through both timber and concrete floors and can be overlaid directly with an 18mm or 22mm chipboard deck. The Acoustic batten consist of a foam or isolator strip bonded to a timber batten.
SRU Acoustic Resilient Battens can either be laid foam side up or down at the appropriate centers with a continuous run of batten 50mm in from all perimeter walls. It should then be overlaid with 18mm or 22mm tongue and groove chipboard in a broken bond pattern with all joints glued.
Other overlay acoustic flooring finishes can also be used for installation to the battens.
- Length : 2400mm
- Width : 47mm x 47mm
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!