FloorDeck 400 - High Performance Acoustic Floating Floor System
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
SRU FloorDeck 400 is a High Performance acoustic floor system which offers exceptional acoustic performances for both airborne and impact noise. It’s the perfect choice for floors in poor condition that need to be replaced or properties undergoing renovation works and new builds.
FloorDeck 400 comprises of 4 individual elements making it UK's No 1 Choice for Acoustic Flooring:
- P5 T&G Moist Resistant Chipboard
- Elastic dampening strips
- Impact absorbing high quality chipfoam
SRU FloorDeck 400 provides both structure and acoustic protection and can be laid directly to the joist or laid over a an existing concrete floor thus saving any height restrictions. An excellent product for Architects and property Developers when converting properties into HMO's, designing new builds, property renovations and gymnasium floors. Complies to Part E Regulations (Alternative to Monar Floor Tri-Deck)
- Full support of floor loadings defined in BS: 6399-1: 1996.
- Superior performance from the recycled foam used, which represents excellent impact improvement.
- Fire resistance. Fully foam fire tested to BS4790
- Guaranteed quality
- Fully Document E compliance: FloorDeck 400 is suitable for many different building systems
Acoustic noise can sometimes leak through adjacent walls and ducts, in a phenomenon known as flanking transmission. FloorDeck 400, combined with Acoustics Tape (a flexible polyethylene seal) can help to cut this down.
Based a ceiling construction of a ceiling construction of 45kg/m3 insulation between joist & 2 x 12.5mm.
- DnT,w + Ctr: 50dB
- LnT,w : 55dB
Dimensions (in mm)
- Sheet Size: 2400mm x 600mm
- Thickness: 35mm
- Weight 29.5kg
- Density 20.50kg/m2
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!