MLV50® MOMENTUM - Self Adhesive Mass Loaded Vinyl (26db)
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
MLV50® MOMENTUM SY Self-Adhesive Mass Loaded Vinyl has been developed, formulated and manufactured in the UK as an alternative to imported membranes. Momentum is a TPO polymer-based noise control barrier which has been designed to be extremely flexible and strong, and, also very soft whilst retaining a similar density to other Mass loaded Vinyl products. Mainly used in combination with sheet materials to add mass and density to wall, floor and ceiling structures. Momentum exhibits excellent conformability compared to other materials of similar design and has the benefit of being fully recyclable.It is equal to lead of the same mass in effectiveness and acts as a thin de-coupling sound barrier in stud walls, ceilings and timber floors. Biggest sound insulation improvements can be achieved when it is used as one layer between two sheets of plasterboard.
We strive to be more environmentally friendly so we do not add unecessary plastic wrappings to our MLV Range. This does not only save you time and money on waste dispossal but together we are protecting our enviroment and avoiding additional waste sent to land fills.
- Self-Adhesive for easy application
- Easy to cut and install
- Superior Acoustic performance ( Performing better than other simalar products)
- 100% Recyclable
- Effective as a decoupling barrier between plasterboard’s
- Mineral loaded acoustic mat
- Flammabilty - Self Extinguishing
- 6m x 1m
- Thickness: 2mm
- Rw(C,Ctr) - 26dB
MLV has Many Uses.. Here are just a few
- Upgrade Mass to Light Weight Partition Walls
- Block Airborne Noise through Party Walls, Timber & Concrete Floors, Timber & Concrete Ceilings
- Block Road Noise in Car & Motor Home Interiors
- Reduce Noise in Pub and Hotel Accommodation
- Reduce Noise through Light Weight Doors
- Reduce Vibrations and Noise through Metal Roofs
- Reduce noise through HVAC systems
- Reduces noise through Service pipes
- Reduces noise in the Marine Industry- Engine Rooms
- Reduce noise in Container Rooms
Please give us a call to discuss your MLV application requirement's today!
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!