FLoorLay 15 - High Performance Carpet & Wooden Floor Acoustic Underlay
FloorLay 15 High performance acoustic underlay can be used in both new build and refurbishment timber floors. Popular with Architect's, developers and builders who need to meet Part E Regulations. With an impressive height to performance ratio.Improves both airborne and impact sound performance. Also excellent impact noise improvement when installed to steps.
- Sheet Size:1200mm x 600mm x 15mm
- Density: 16.66kg/m2
- Will exceed the requirements of Approved Document E, particularly impact performance, when used together with an adequately insulated ceiling solution
- Minimal increase in floor height or effectively zero if replacing existing underlay
- Flexible, easy to cut, quick and easy to install
- Can be laid under existing carpet or covered with a timber and even thin laminate flooring
- Reduces impact sound
- Improves airborne sound performance
- Tested on site with floors boards and timber joists
Acoustic Performance ( Regulations Part E - Airborne 45db Impact 64db)
- Airborne sound insulation - 56db* Impact sound insulation - 51db*
*Site Tested Data with Timber floors
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!