FLoorLay Plus 15 - High Performance Carpet & Wooden Floor Acoustic Underlay
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
FloorLay Plus 15 High performance acoustic underlay can be used in both new build and refurbishment timber floors. Popular with Architect's, developers and builders who need to meet Part E Regulations. With an impressive height to performance ratio.Improves both airborne and impact sound performance. Also excellent impact noise improvement when installed to steps.
FloorLay Plus is designed as an acoustic overlay solution for application over an existing timber or concrete floors where a significant improvement in airborne and impact performance is required.
- Sheet Size:1200mm x 1200mm x 15mm
- Density: 15kg/m2
- Will exceed the requirements of Approved Document E, particularly impact performance, when used together with an adequately insulated ceiling solution
- Minimal increase in floor height or effectively zero if replacing existing underlay
- Flexible, easy to cut, quick and easy to install
- Can be laid under existing carpet
- Thick wooden floor can be laid directly to the FloorLay underlay
- Exceeds Part E Regulations with impact noise insulation
- Improves airborne sound performance
- Tested on site with floors boards and timber joists
Acoustic Performance ( Regulations Part E - Airborne 45db Impact 64db)
- Airborne Sound Insulation -DnT,w + Ctr 56db * Impact Sound Insulation - L'nT,w 47db*
*Site tests carried out on property with floorboards and timber joists with Resilient bar ceiling below.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!