FloorLay TileMat - Acoustic underlay for tiles, stone, wood and vinyl flooring
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
FloorLay TileMat is easy to install and manufactured using recycled materials. FloorLay TileMat can be used in new build projects, refurbishments and conversions. Made from 94% recycled rubber content its can be used under tile, stone, wood and vinyl flooring.
FloorLay TileMat has been developed to maintain excellent acoustic properties throughout the life of the product to give long lasting impact sound insulation.
- Roll Size: 1.22m x 4.57m , 9.14m & 22.86m
- Thickness: 2mm, 5mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm
- Colour: Black granulate structure
- Flammability Rating: B2
- Impact Sound: 21dB Δlw
When tested beneath a ceramic tile floor finish on a concrete floor structure FloorLay TileMat improved the impact sound insulation performance of the floor from
66dB to 53dB LnT,w (tests carried out 16/2/2012 by UKAS accredited acoustic consultants Soundtesting.co.uk)
Dont forget your FloorLay Adhesive
- Any levelling of floor should be carried out prior to the installation of the FloorLay Tilemat.
- FloorLay TileMat should be acclimatised to ambient conditions within the room at least 24 hours prior to fixing.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry, levelled and smooth before applying the adhesive for the installation of the FloorLay TileMat.
- Allow the adhesive to fully cure at least 24 hours prior to the installation of ceramic or stone tile flooring.
- Lay ceramic or stone tile flooring on the FloorLay Tilemat using Mapei Elastorapid 2 part Adhesive. Grout tiles with approved cementitious grout with flexible additive.
- Avoid point and impact loading for at least 3 days after installation.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!