Red Glue - Sound Dampening Compound
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
Its a unique damping product that is ideal for all Soundproofing projects , Music studios & Drum rooms
The compound’s unique properties act as a damping material to dissipate the vibrations caused by sound waves as they travel through ceilings, walls and floors.
- Easy to use
- Improves noise levels up to 7db
- If your walls have failed the test, simply add Red Glue with layer of Acoustic plasterboard to pass
- Excellent for Music rooms and Studios
- Can also be used between MDF
It takes just a few minutes to apply Red Glue to an average piece of plasterboard (or other rigid construction material). It’s easy to soundproof a room in one day, or less. For best results, cure time is seven days, and the Compound reaches its peak performance 30 days after application.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!