Acoustic Flexible Ducting - 100mm x 10m
Acoustic Insulated Ducting
A high quality, flexible aluminium ducting with a layer of noise reducing insulation that not only dampens the noise of rushing air through the ducting but also helps to muffle fan noise when attached. Acoustic ducting has an interliner between the inner core and the fibreglass, this interliner increases the acoustic performance and shields the air stream from the fibreglassand prevents the possibility of any fibre migration into the air stream.
For best results use on both the input and output sides of your ventilation unit
• Supplied in standard 10 metre length, compressed to 1.2 metre
• Individually boxed
• Easy to connect to either round or oval ducting
• No special tools required for cutting or fixing
• In the event of a fire no toxic gases are emitted
• The products have been successfully tested for fire
• No migration of glassfibre particles into the air stream
• Inner duct Perforated Aliflex Aluminium Ducting.
• Jacket Aluminium/Polyester Fibreglass Yarn
• Insulation 16kg/m3 Fibreglass 25mm*
• Diameter range (mm) 100-500
• Temperature range °C -30/+140
• Maximum air velocity 30m/sec
• Max. positive working pressure 2000pa
• Standard length 10 metre
• Colour: Metallic silver.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!