SoundLay Plus 15 - Acoustic Underlay for Wood & Carpets
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
|Data Sheets For This Product||14/05/2020||1.2MB||download|
SRU Soundlay Plus15 High Performance acoustic underlay which can be used in both new build and refurbishment timber floors. With an impressive height to performance ratio, it improves both airborne and impact sound performance. Also excellent impact noise improvement when installed to steps.
15mm Soundlay Plus is designed as an acoustic overlay solution for application over an existing timber floor where a significant improvement in airborne and impact performance is required.
- Sheet Size:1200mm x 1000m x 15mm
- Sheet weight: 16kg/m2
- High Performance Closed cell foam with 2 x layers of Mass Loaded Vinyl
- Will not absorb water like other chipfoam products on the market today
- Will exceed the requirements of Approved Document E, particularly impact performance, when used together with an adequately insulated wall solution
- Minimal (15mm) increase in floor height or effectively zero if replacing existing underlay
- Flexible, easy to cut, quick and easy to install
- Can be laid under existing carpet or covered with a timber or laminate floor.
Acoustic Performance - Acoustilay V Soundlay Plus
We often get asked - Whats the difference between the Acoustilay Range and our very own SoundLay Plus 15
Both products use the same high mass material on the top and bottom (mass loaded vinyl) so the airborne performance is identical, however it is the middle foam layer which is where the SoundLay Plus 15 offers the biggest improvement over Acoustilay 15.
- Acoustilay 15 uses a re-cycled chip foam (a combination of recycled materials), which due to is recycled nature has inconsistencies in its performance (i.e certain parts are harder than others and certain sections are softer, and is prone to small gaps
- Whereas, the SoundLay Plus uses a manufactured closed cell, high load foam which offers a uniform performance across the whole soundproofing mat.
- Secondly, because the foam is closed cell this will not absorb water. This can be a big benefit in case of any water damage to the floor in the future.
- Price of the SoundLay Plus are up to 20% cheaper per m2
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!