M20 Wall Panels - High Performance Acoustic Wall Soundproofing Panels
Ex Tax: £27.95
SRU M20 Wall Panels are made up of recycled rubber and is specially designed to reduce and absorb airborne noise which penetrates poorly insulated party wall and where wall space loss is an issue.
The M20 Wall Panels are easy to install and can produce excellent results with a minimal space loss of 52mm. ( When adding 2 x layers of acoustic plasterboards) Generally an 10db-12db improvement with the sound panels ( around halving the noise)
Our M20 Wall Panels are manufactured slightly heavier and thicker giving a far better acoustic performance than all other suppliers. Simply stuck on to exiting walls with our very own SRU High Contact Spray Adhesive. We would advise 1 x Can of Spray for every two Panels.
- First make sure wall is clean and dust free.
- Fill any holes with the AC95 Acoustic & Fire Sealant
- Mark out on walls one meter squares to plan the installation
- Spray the first square with SRU High Contact Spray adhesive and the Spray the Panel - Spray from around 30cm from areas giving a web effect
- Fix immediately to the wall - No waiting time needed with our Spray Adhesive
- Carry on to the entire wall is completed
- Seal all joins and edges with the AC95 Acoustic & Fire Sealant
- Attache two layers of Acoustic Plasterboards again with the SRU High Contact Spray Adhesive and Seal all edges and joins with the AC95 Acoustic & Fire Sealant
- Adding more mass p/sqm per panel
- Minimal Wall space loss solution
- Quick and easy to install using our very own high contact spray adhesive
- 10-12db improvement in airborne noise
- Minimal wastage as each cut can be used
- Part E Compliant
General Physical Data
- Size: 1m x 1m
- Density: 833kg/m3
- Weight :17.86kg/m2
- Nominal Thickness: 22mm
Other uses for this product.
- Gymnasium floors
- Under Household appliances
- Under treadmills
- Dnt,w (C;Ctr) + Ctr 58 (-3:-8)db