FloorDeck 35 I Direct to Joist Acoustic Flooring
Ex Tax: £38.95
|Acoustic Data & Installation Procedure||06/01/2018||1.26MB||download|
SRU FloorDeck 35 is a high performance acoustic floor product designed to cut back on both airborne noise and more arising from floor impact. It’s the perfect choice for floors in poor condition that need to be replaced, the materials providing both structure and acoustic protection and can be laid directly to the joist , thus saving any height restrictions. An excellent product for Architects and property Developers when converting properties or designing new builds. Complies to new Part E Regulations.
· Full support of floor loadings defined in BS: 6399-1: 1996.
· Superior performance from the recycled foam used, which represents excellent impact improvement.
· Fire resistance. Fully foam fire tested to BS4790 and Polymeric Barrier fire tested to Dfl-s1
· Guaranteed quality
· Fully Document E compliance: FloorDeck 35 is suitable for many different building systems
Acoustic noise can sometimes leak through adjacent walls and ducts, in a phenomenon known as flanking transmission. FloorDeck 35mm, combined with Acoustics Tape (a flexible polyethylene seal) can help to cut this down.
Based a ceiling construction of a ceiling construction of 45kg/m3 insulation between joist & 2 x 12.5mm.
· DnT,w + Ctr: 46dB
· LnT,w : 56dB
Dimensions (in mm)
· Sheet Size: 2400mm x 600mm
· Thickness: 35mm
· Weight 30.5kg
· Density 21.18kg/m2