MLV50 Mass Loaded Vinyl - 6m x 1.22m x 5kg/m2 High Performing Acoustic Membrane
MLV50 ( Mass Loaded Vinyl) is a mineral loaded heavy layer nominally 2-3mm thick with a mass of 5kg/m2 It is equal to lead of the same mass in effectiveness and acts as a thin de-coupling sound barrier in stud walls, ceilings and timber floors. Biggest sound insulation improvements can be achieved when it is used as one layer between two sheets of plasterboard.
We strive to be more environmentally friendly so we do not add unecessary plastic wrappings to our MLV Range. This does not only save you time and money on waste dispossal but together we are protecting our enviroment and avoiding additional waste sent to land fills.
- Easy to cut and install
- Superior Acoustic performance ( Performing better than other simalar products)
- 100% Recyclable
- Effective as a decoupling barrier between plasterboard’s
- Mineral loaded acoustic mat
- Flammabilty - Self Extinguishing
- 6m x 1.22m
- Thickness: 2mm - 3mm
- Rw(C,Ctr) - 27dB
MLV has Many Uses.. Here are just a few
- Upgrade Mass to Light Weight Partition Walls
- Block Airborne Noise through Party Walls, Timber & Concrete Floors, Timber & Concrete Ceilings
- Block Road Noise in Car & Motor Home Interiors
- Reduce Noise in Pub and Hotel Accommodation
- Reduce Noise through Light Weight Doors
- Reduce Vibrations and Noise through Metal Roofs
- Reduce noise through HVAC systems
- Reduces noise through Service pipes
- Reduces noise in the Marine Industry- Engine Rooms
- Reduce noise in Container Rooms
Please give us a call to discuss your MLV application requirement's today!
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!