GenieClip RST ( Pliteq) - Soundproofing Systems for Walls & Ceilings (100)
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
The Pliteq GenieClip® RST is engineered for Superior Acoustical Performance in reducing the transmission of airborne and impact sound through wall and floor/ceiling assemblies.
The GenieClip is a unibody moulded rubber and galvanised steel mount used to attach acoustic plasterboard's to either wall or floor/ceiling assemblies. Made from recycled components, and engineered to allow reduction in assembly weight, the GenieClip can be used as part of a regulation E system.
- Superior Acoustic Performance in walls, ceilings, Music Rooms, Drum Studios and Cinema Rooms
- Quick and extremely easy to install
- Out performs most decoupling mechanisms by 7db
- Average airborne improvement for ceilings 55db
- Average airborne improvement for walls 65db
- Impact Improvement 20db
- Exceeds Part E Regulation for airborne (55db-65db)
Low Frequency Performance
Outperformance Resilient Bar
Impossible to Short Circuit
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!