MLV100 Mass Loaded Vinyl - 4m x 1.22m x 10kg/m2 High Performing Acoustic Membrane
MLV100 ( Mass Loaded Vinyl) is a mineral loaded heavy layer nominally 4mm thick with a mass of 10kg/m2 specially designed to block unwanted noise. It is equal to lead of the same mass in effectiveness and acts as a thin de-coupling sound barrier in stud walls, ceilings and timber floors.Biggest sound insulation improvements can be achieved when it is used as one layer between two sheets of plasterboard.
We strive to be more environmentally friendly with our products so where possible we do not add uncessary plastic wrappings are added to our MLV Range. This does not only save you time and money on waste disposal but together we are protecting our environment and avoiding additional waste being sent to landfills.
- Easy to cut and install
- Superior Acoustic performance
- 100% Recyclable
- Effective as a decoupling barrier between plasterboard’s
- Mineral loaded acoustic mat
- Self Extinguishing
- Extra Flexible for automative use and easy installation
- 4m x 1.22m Roll Size
- Thickness: 4mm
- Density: 10kg/m2
Acoustic Performance :
- Rw(C,Ctr) - 32db
MLV has Many Uses.. Here are just a few
- Upgrade Mass to Light Weight Partition Walls
- Block Airborne Noise through Party Walls, Timber & Concrete Floors, Timber & Concrete Ceilings
- Block Road Noise in Car & Motor Home Interiors
- Reduce Noise in Pub and Hotel Accommodation
- Reduce Noise through Light Weight Doors
- Reduce Vibrations and Noise through Metal Roofs
- Reduce noise through HVAC systems
- Reduces noise through Service pipes
- Reduces noise in the Marine Industry- Engine Rooms
- Reduce noise in Container Rooms
Please give us a call to discuss your MLV application requirement's today!
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!