70mm Acoustic Hanger - Sound Isolation for Walls & Ceilings
Our Price Match Promise
We constantly check all our prices regularly against other Insulation Suppliers throughout the Uk to make sure we offer the best possible price. Should you find any products at a lower price than SRU Insulation Ltd and the suppliers have it for immediate delivery as we always do, we will match or beat their price. This way you can feel comfortable knowing you are getting the best deal when shopping with SRU Insulation Ltd
How to get the best possible price
- Product needs to be same brand and quality as SRU
- Product must be in stock and ready for collection or delivery within 24 hours
- Quantities need to be the same on all items from other supplier
- Quote needs to be the total cost of all items and delivery from other supplier
- We would need a link to the offer/s or a Formal quote from the supplier
That’s It. You save Today!
Resilient acoustic hangers used in conjunction with MF ceiling system and timber joist ceilings and floors for increased acoustic performance.
These acoustic hangers 70mm come without anchors and can also be purchased individually. They are impact absorbing acoustic hangers for fixing to timber joists. Manufactured from mild steel DIN EN 10111/1051.
- Use with timber joist ceilings, floor and ceiling systems for increased acoustic performance
- Anti-vibration acoustic hanger
- 70mm Vulcanised rubber Gromit
- Electroplated Zinc Bracket
- Cost effective and easy to install(3-4 clips p/sqm) - saving time and money
- +10db at frequencies 50-500 hertz ( Concrete Ceiling)
- Product will not collapse if the rubber isolator should burn out
- Load Test - 50kg
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!