Speedline Resilient Bars 45mm x 17mm - Sound Insulating Bars for Walls and Ceilings.
Ex Tax: £4.90
Resilient Bars are designed to substantially improve the sound insulation of walls and Ceilings. The Resilient Bar effectively isolates the plasterboard from either the wall stud or ceiling joists. This isolation of the plasterboard effectively minimises the 'direct contact', and works to dissipate the vibration, and therefore sound which would normally be transferred from room to room.
As Resilient Bars decouple the new structure from old, they are essential in conforming with Part E of the building regulations.
- Quick and easy to install
- Almost no wastage as they can be joined easily
- 11db improvement in sound insulation
- 15-17db improvement with rockwool insulation & acoustic plasterboards
- Part E compliant
- Minamal Ceiling height loss
- Length 3m
- Drop 16mm