Karma Floor Mass Panel - Direct to Joist floating floor system.
Ex Tax: £28.99
SRU Acoustic Mass Panel can be used for refurbishment and new build floors.It is suitable for use in new build or existing timber and concrete floors. By adding high levels of mass to the floor it is able to exceed airborne, impact and fire regulations as well as providing a new surface in one product.It has been designed as a floating floor solution meeting the acoustic requirements for Approved Document E of the Building Regulations.
· 30mm tongued and grooved board comprising a 12mm resilient layer bonded to an 18mm high density cement particle board.
· Panel size 1200mm x 600mm x 30mm
· Panel weight 30.4kg/m2
· High impact sound reduction: 21dBΔLw according to BSEN ISO 140-8/717-2.
· Test under load – BRL 2003: 23kg/m2.
· Significantly reduces impact sound and improves airborne performance
· Easily fitted with non-specialist tools
· Versatile – suitable for use with all types of floor finish
· Provides a stable, hardwearing, moisture and fire-resistant surface
· Environmentally friendly
· Low cost solution
· Minimal increase in floor height
· Lightweight partitions can be built off finished floor surface.